Work With Us
We're always in need of people to contribute their skills on event production, digital programs, partnerships, communications, marketing, and operations.
- Are you looking for a meaningful work experience?
- Are you down with green, sustainable businesses?
- Do you care about holistic health, wellness and yoga?
- Are you good at communications, organization, and event management?
- Do you have a specific skill you'd love to contribute to SoulJour?
We'd love for you to join us!
- Learn powerful tools to support a healthy mind, body, and soul and practice them with seasoned and renown teachers, musicians and other like-minded SoulJours
- Learn the ins and outs of what it takes to build a global brand and grow an e-commerce company using the latest digital marketing strategies
- Be involved with an awesome brand whose purpose runs deep
- Seeking approx. 5 hours / week + 1 hour weekly Zoom call
- These are unpaid positions... at the moment. We believe in collaboration. When you generate revenue, you get paid. You're welcome to be a Brand Ambassador also for 11% cash commission.
- Free Tickets to all SoulJour Experiences for you + 1
- SoulJour Gear
- Occasional yoga classes, dinners, and always a lot of love
How To Apply
- Send your resume/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
- Include a brief email explaining how this experience would be valuable for you and your current goals, and what strengths and passions you have that you can contribute. All ages welcome!
- Position open until filled.
- Not a good time for you now, but you’re interested in the future? Send us an email anyway. We always have a need for people to contribute their time and AUMazing energy!
Want to Volunteer at a SoulJour Experience?
We are always looking for Volunteers to join our team. We have a variety of roles you can play to be involved ranging from events to outreach and we listen to what your skills and passions are to find the right role that meets your needs. Don't have a lot of time but still want to be part of the SoulJour Squad? Introduce yourself and let us know how you want to contribute!