Small Kit. Big impact.
The 5 Essential Tools for Every SoulJour:
– A utensil that doesn't harm the earth to write ideas down in order design our reality.
– A reusable bamboo spork to save plastic from entering our landfills and to eat real, nutritious food.
– Postcards with juicy SoulJour-isms and affirmations to send a note to a friend since one of our duties is to raise the vibration of everyone around us. Who doesn't love a handwritten note these days?!This altar worthy piece won't get thrown in the trash. It'll be remembered over and over again...
- A durable butterfly sticker to remember that butterflies represent change, transformation and courage. Looks great on a coffee mug, sporting gear, computer, etc.
- A Laskhmi altar card representing abundance with our manifesto on the back and a 10% off code to use whenever you need some SoulJour gear to brighten your day! Place this card somewhere special for maximum effect.